Electric charger Simon SM34
Recharging device with compact dimensions and easy installation, management and maintenance.
The Simon SM34 is a device that provides a solution for any type of environment: from communities of owners to single-family homes.
It is easily managed through the Simon Plug & Drive app, which allows you to optimise your energy consumption and choose the solar energy generated by your photovoltaic panels.
Charger without protections included, ideal for single-family homes. The protections are added in the electric panel of the house or in a separate box if they do not fit in it. Their price is separate depending on each installation. It includes power modulators in housing and photovoltaic installation.
Possibility of installation service with Chargeverse: https://chargeverse.es/
Design and functionality:
Simon SM34 is available with hose or Type 2 connector, and the charging point can be activated via the Simon Plug & Drive App.
The device has a status indicator and it is possible to incorporate the necessary electrical protections to guarantee safety and simplify installation.
- - Single and multipoint architecture
- - App-based management for single-point solutions.
- - Hourly programming of charging hours
Main technical features:
- - One socket per unit, with a maximum charging power of 7.4 kW in single-phase units and 22 kW in three-phase units.
- - Wall or pedestal mounting, suitable for models with socket and cable.
- - Models with Type 2 connector or 5 m smooth cable.
- - LED indicators for easy identification of charging status.
- - Bluetooth communication option and compatibility with RFID accessory.
- - Electrical protections included depending on model.
- - Models with automatic meter reset device.
- - Compatibility with Simon Electron Manager for intelligent load balancing between units.
- - Optional home power modulators and photovoltaic installation modulators.
- - Enclosure material: ABS.
- - IP54, IK10