Electric charger HUAWEI SCharger 7KS-S0
Huawei Electric Vehicle Charger 7.4KW /32A. 1-phase. Charging with or without PV. Supported network types: TN, TT, IT. Connector type 2 (without cable).
Here are its main features:
Charging through photovoltaic energy. Power supply of the car through solar energy.
Automatic phase change solar energy. You can switch between 1 phase and 3 phases very easily.
Management through the APP. All control of the car charger through the mobile app.
Dynamic charging power. Automatic detection and adjustment.
Installation in 3 easy steps. Quick installation in 16 minutes, wireless maintenance.
Automatic Bluetooth authentication before charging.
HUAWEI SCharger 7KS-S0 electric chargers offer the following features:
Huawei thus enters the electric mobility sector solar energy. Within the range, we can find the single-phase model and the three-phase model.
Preferential green energy charging to optimize the cost of electricity. Easy indoor and outdoor installation, providing convenient and fast charging.
Supported communication mode: WiFi, Ethernet, RFID, RS485.
- - PV Power Preferred.Power Your Car with Solar.Make EV Even Greener
- - Automatic Phase Switch 1.Automatic Switch between 1 Phase and 3 Phase.More Usable Green Power.
- - 3 Ways Authentication.Bluetooth, RFID and APP.Avoid Accidental Charging.
- - Automatic Detection and Adjustment Avoid Accidental Charging .No Worry about Overloa
- - All on a Single APP.Full Control Through One APP.for All PV + ESS + Charger
- - 3-Step Installation.Fast Installation in 16 Minutes.Wiring-free Maintenance
HUAWEI SCharger 7KS-S0
Charge power (configurable)
1.4 kW to 7.4 kW
1.3 kW to 7.4 kW (configurable)
230 V (1-phase) ± 20%
Nominal current (configurable)
6–32 A (1-phase)
|Nominal frequency||Nominal frequency|
|Vehicle connection||Type 2 socket|
|Cable width||Up to 10 mm2|
|Network types||TN, TT, IT|
|Charger status information||WRGB LED, App|
|Authentication||RFID (ISO-14443-A), App, Bluetooth|
|Remote control & monitoring||App|
|Working mode||Normal Charge Scheduled Charge PV Power Preferred|
|Cable protection||Cable E-Lock via App|
|Residual current protection (RCD)||Type A(30mA) + DC 6 mA integrated|
|Overcurrent protection||IEC 61851-1|
|Surge protection||CAT II|