DEYE Lithium Battery 6.14kWh
DEYE lithium battery 6.14kWh
Lithium battery of 6.14kWh capacity at 48V and 60A of discharge current with Lithium-Iron-Phosphate (LFP) technology guarantees the safety of the system and a long-life cycle with very low-capacity losses. It is a compact module that ensures 6000 cycles with 90% DoD.
DEYE's lithium battery is robust and the lithium cells are protected against high temperature, overvoltage, and temporary overcurrents. They are easy to install and require no maintenance. They have a modular system compatible with most inverters and are suitable for residential, commercial, and even industrial solar installations.
Only includes battery-battery connection cables.
DEYE 6.14kWh lithium batteries offer many advantages and feature pioneering technology such as:
- High capacity and depth of charge/discharge cycles, ensuring 6000 cycles with 90% depth of discharge (DoD).
- Long life, at the design temperature of 25ºC they offer more than 6000 cycles with a projection of more than 15 years.
- Compatible with the world's best inverter brands, Tier 1.
- Ability to be mounted in parallel for installations that require several modules, being able to supply systems with high power storage demand.
- Warranty of 5 years.
- RS485 or CAN communication.
- Natural cooling and zero maintenance.
- Operational in a wide range of weather conditions, up to 4000 meters altitude, between 5% and 95% humidity and between -20ºC and 55ºC ambient temperature.
- Certified by the International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC) and within the frameworks of the European Union (CE), USA (UL) and Canada, among others.