Lithium battery BYD Premium B-Box HVM BMS
B-Box HVM lithium BMS is a high voltage battery controller. Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO) technology ensures the safety of the solar battery and a long life cycle with very low capacity losses. Modular system that allows from 3 to 8 lithium module batteries to be easily connected in series to obtain up to 22.08 kWh of storage. Compatible with BYD Premium B-Box HVM 2.76 kWh.
The BYD Battery-Box Premium HVM solar battery consists of 3 to 8 HVM modules connected in series to offer a useful capacity range of 8.3 kWh up to 22.1 kWh. In addition, direct parallel connection of up to 3 HVM towers with the same number of modules is possible from the outset, enabling 66.3 kWh to be achieved. It is possible to add HVM modules to expand the system to cover future needs.
BYD Premium B-BOX HVM lithium solar batteries have advantages that generate significant benefits:
- They have the ability to operate both in backup and off-grid mode.
- They feature high energy efficiency thanks to high-voltage series connections.
- The patented modular design of this solar battery requires no internal wiring and allows for maximum flexibility and ease of use.
- This battery offers maximum safety, cycle life and power output
- Compatible with single-phase and three-phase inverters of all major brands on the market
- Features maximum safety standards such as VDE 2510-50
- A B-Box Premium HVS Solar Battery consists of 3 to 8 HVM modules connected in series.
- Reaches a useful capacity from 8.3 to 22.1 kWh
- Allows for direct parallel connection of up to 3 identical B-Box Premium HVM batteries, offering a maximum capacity of 66.2 kWh
- Offers the possibility to increase the installation by adding HVM modules or batteries in parallel at a later date
- This solar battery is characterised by its flexibility, efficiency and simplicity.
- This solar battery is compatible with SMA, Kostal, Fronius, Goodwe, Ingeteam inverters.