Lithium battery BYD Premium B-Box HVS BMS
B-Box HVS lithium BMS is a high voltage battery controller. Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO) technology ensures the safety of the solar battery and a long life cycle with very low capacity losses. Modular system that allows from 2 to 5 lithium module batteries to be easily connected in series to obtain up to 12.8 kWh of storage. Compatible with BYD Premium B-Box HVS 2.56 kWh.
BYD Battery-Box Premium HVS is composed of 2 to 5 modules HVS connected in series to offer a useful capacity range from 5.1 kWh to 12.8 kWh. In addition, direct parallel connection is possible from the start up to a maximum of 3 towers in parallel up to a maximum of 3 HVS towers with the same number of modules, which number of modules to reach 38.4 kWh. It is possible to add HVS modules to expand the system to meet future needs.
BYD Premium B-BOX HVS lithium solar batteries have advantages that generate significant benefits:
- They have the ability to operate both in backup and off-grid mode.
- They feature high energy efficiency thanks to high-voltage series connections.
- The patented modular design of this solar battery requires no internal wiring and allows for maximum flexibility and ease of use.
- This battery offers maximum safety, cycle life and power output
- Compatible with single-phase and three-phase inverters of all major brands on the market
- Features maximum safety standards such as VDE 2510-50
- A B-Box Premium HVS Solar Battery consists of 2 to 5 HVS modules connected in series.
- Reaches a useful capacity of 5.1 to 12.8 kWh
- Allows direct parallel connection of up to 3 identical B-Box Premium HVS batteries, allowing for a maximum capacity of 38.4 kWh
- It offers the possibility to increase the installation by adding HVM modules or batteries in parallel at a later stage.
- This solar battery is characterised by its flexibility, efficiency and simplicity.
This solar battery is compatible with SMA, Kostal, Fronius, Goodwe, Ingeteam inverters