Kit Montaje Solar 2 Paneles Solares con Unión Coplanar
The Coplanar+Unión Fischer solar fixing kits are ideal for fixing and supporting solar panels in tile. This kit contains:
- 2x Solar-light profile 2,15 mt
- 4x CPN AL rail junction
- 4x Universal PMU Central Clamp
- 2x Threaded rod M10x250mm STSR A2
- 2x SSP 10 A2 screw plate
- 2x Hammer head screws 8x20mm RHS A2
- 2x Washer nut MU F M8 A2
21% IVA incluido
To apply the installations for fischer solar panels, the following steps must be followed:
- Drill the shingles with an SDS reduced crimp bit, which hits the anchor base softer (for example, the fischer SDS short Pointer M bit)
- Before applying the resin, introduce the FIS H K sieve adjusting it to the desired anchor depth and cut the excess part.
- Once the sieve has been inserted, apply the chemical block with the help of an extension cannula if the anchoring depth is greater than the size of the cannula incorporated in the resin tube. Always fill the hole with chemical anchor from bottom to top.
- Introduce the STSR fixing rod and after 60min at 20ºC of drying, tighten the washer to prevent water from seeping through the hole. (See specific drying time on cartridge)
- To waterproof the roof, apply MS waterproofing paint with brush or roller to avoid water leaks due to possible cracks in the tiles produced during the fixing process. It covers the surface around the rod and cracks in the shingles.
- Fix the connection and then the Solar-light profile. Finally, add the pre-assembled hammer head screw and tighten it.
- Assemble the union piece to fix more solar panels by introducing it through the rails of the profile, present the following profile and with self-drilling screws fix both profiles.