Inversor Combi Outback GVFX3024E 3000W, 24Vdc 220 AC, 80A charger, grid connection available
Outback Combi Inverter GVFX3024E 3000W, 24Vdc 220 AC, 80A
Load connectable to the network
The Outback FX/VFX/GFX series of modular design is the pure sine wave inverter/charger expandable up to 30Kw, which can be used for both small and large power systems (2 - 30 Kw).
The Outback FX/VFX/GFX series of modular design is the pure sine wave inverter/charger expandable up to 30Kw, which can be used for both small and large power systems (2- 30 Kw). Each Outback FX inverter/charger is a complete DC-AC power conversion system, battery charger, and AC transfer switch.
Additionally the FX/VFX can be connected at any time in parallel (230 /400 VAC). This allows the system to be tailored to receive the specific conversion requirements of the application, and at the same time the installation and even direct connection to the grid if required.
- Pure sinusoidal output.
- Intelligent battery charger.
- Modular design.
- Non-volatile memory.
- Sealed aluminum housing (FX).
- High starting capacity (VFX).
- Communication system included.
- Low weight.
- Being in three-phase, up to 3 inverters can be connected in one phase.
- Up to 10 units can be connected in parallel to obtain 30Kw. Just connect the inverters to the Hub and they will self synchronize.
- Automatic group start.
- If there are several inverters connected, they will work based on the loads, with the excess inverters in suspension, thus saving energy.
The Outback FX is designed to survive in the harshest conditions anywhere in the world. Its waterproof seals and aluminum chassis protect and maintain the temperature of the conversion components. No outside air is required to cool the electronics. This reduces inverter failures by 80%: corrosion, dust, insects, and animal damage.
The FX/VFX can be used in applications with temperatures above 60°C with a reduced output rating. FX models are sealed, while VFX models are ventilated.
They are designed for both residential and commercial locations, to operate in isolation or as a power reserve in conjunction with batteries.