Solar Kit 250W Photovoltaic grid connection
Photovoltaic Solar Kit 250W for self-consumption. Solar Kit consisting of 240Wp solar panel and inverter 250 W. Ideal for beginners in electrical self-consumption, it is a perfectly expandable kit.
SAVE OVER € 100 PER YEAR!
* Free shipping
KIT SOLAR 250-RE-SCL
This solar kit is ideal for beginners in the photovoltaic self-consumption; it is perfectly expandable at any time.
The photovoltaic grid connection Solar Kit 250W from tienda-solar, consists of:
· A polycrystalline photovoltaic solar module 240 Wp
· A grid connection microinverter 250W.
The self-consumption solar kit is connected to the interior of your home grid (directly into a power outlet if the total power is less than 1000W).
The electricity savings you can expect from this solar kit depends on your location, Spain is divided into five climatic zones.
The expected production (optimal orientation) for this solar kit is:
· In Climate Zone I: 269 kWh
· In Climate Zone II: 297 kWh
· In Climate Zone III: 326 kWh
· In Climate Zone IV: 356 kWh
· In Climate Zone V: 382 kWh
The monthly average consumption of a Spanish home is situated at about 300 kWh, so this solar kit can save you about 10% of the annual electricity consumption.
The optimal orientation of the PV panel is always facing south and with an inclination of 30º (will vary slightly depending on the exact location).
For your installation, you must follow these steps:
1. Locate a place of your roof or terrace oriented as possible to the south. Given that should be free of shadows (from other buildings or trees, for example) at least the main hours of sunshine (between 11h and 17h in summer and between 10h and 16h in winter).
2. Once located must choose the right structure for fixing the solar module and microinverter, depending especially if it is a flat roof, like a terrace, or a sloping tiled roof.
3. Prepare the wiring from your nearest outlet to where the panel off. After connecting the output of microinverter this wiring can connect the PV module to microinverter and start generating energy. For a better understanding of the steps follow the microinverter manual.
Features photovoltaic solar module:
Rated power (Pmax) [W]
Voltage at maximum power (Vmp) [V]
Current at maximum power (Imp) [A]
Open circuit voltage (Voc) [V]
Short-circuit current (Isc) [A]
Power tolerance [W]
IEC EN: 1000V
STC (standard testing conditions) Irradiance 1000W / m2, 25ªC module temperature, air mass 1.5
60 (60x10) multicrystalline cells 156 X 156 mm
1639 X 982 X 35 mm
Wind load: 2400 Pa / Cargo Weight: 5400 Pa
Temperature coefficient of Pmax
-0.45% / ºC
Temperature coefficient Voc
-0.35% / ºC
Temperature coefficient of Isc
+0.04% / ºC
Temperature coefficient Vm
-0.35% / ºC
IEC EN 61215, IEC EN 61730-1-2, CE Conformity
UL 1703 2002/03/15 Ed:3 Rev:2008/04/08
ULC/ORD-C1703-01 second edition 2001/01/01
UL and Canadian standard for safety flat-plate
CEC Listed: modules are eligible for California rebates
MCS The Microgeneration Certification Scheme UK
PV CYCLE: voluntary module take back and recycling
Features microinverter grid connection:
PV-generator power (Wp) max. recommended
DC voltage max. (V)
MPPT DC voltage range (V)
DC Max. (A)
Max units. by branch circuit
Nominal AC Power (W)
AC Output current cont. max (A)
Nominal AC voltage / values (V)
230 / 200 ~ 270
Frequency AC / values (Hz)
50 / 45,5 ~ 54,5
Power factor (cosϕ)
>0,99 (full load)
Protection against over / under voltage
Protection against over / under frequency
Reverse polarity protection DC
Degree of protection
Energy consumption at night (W)
Ambient temperature operation
-40ºC a +65ºC
0 ~ 95%
PLC (Power Line Communication)
Dimensions (WxHxD) (mm)
2.0 (including cables and connectors)
25-year limited warranty
AS 4777.2, AS 4777.3, AS/NZS 3100, AS/NZS 61000.6.3; IEC 62109-1/2,EN 62109-1/2;