Solar inverter SolarEdge Synergy SESUK
Secondary unit SESUK for solar inverter three-phase Solaredge Synergy.
The inverter maximises solar energy harvesting by combining digital control technology with an efficient power conversion architecture. The fixed voltage technology ensures that the inverter is always operating at an optimal input voltage, regardless of the number of modules in a string or environmental conditions. Inverter monitoring receiver data and power optimiser performance data from each solar array can be transmitted to the web.
Requires the purchase of 2 Solarege SESUK units for the base of 66.6kW and 3 for the bases of 90 and 100 kW.
SolarEdge Synergy three-phase solar inverters are characterised by the following features:
- - Fixed voltage inverter for superior efficiency (98.3%) and longer strings
- - Built in module level monitoring with Ethernet, wireless or cellular communication for full system visibility
- - Quick and easy inverter commissioning directly from a smartphone using the SolarEdge SetApp
- - Advanced safety features – integrated arc fault protection and optional rapid shutdown
- - Small, lightest in class, and easy to install
- - IP65 Outdoor and indoor installation
- - Integrated type 2 DC Surge Protection, to better withstand lightning events
- - Future-ready for SolarEdge energy storage solution
- Power (kW)
- + 30
- Phase Type
- Max Current Input (A)
16 other products in the same category:
- Online only