Install solar panels at home Where do I start?
I'm considering having a solar energy at home? From Shop-Solar, your online store renewable energies give you some tips to consider when having your own solar installation.
1. The first thing to consider when planning a solar installation at home and know the surface that we have to be earmarked for the placement of solar panels. We anticipate that a priori any sunny roof without shadows of buildings or trees and can withstand the weight of the panel structure is a viable area to host a solar power installation.
2. Solar panels should have an inclination of about 30 degrees to the south to capture the sun's rays is optimal.
3. To acquire the necessary materials. In Solar-Shop we will advise on what panels and other components of the solar system are suitable for your case. Consultation with our team and get the best brands at the best price.
4. Once we have our material should make us wonder who the installation. It is best to find an authorized installer also processed we also install the necessary permits.
If you still have doubts about what to do to have a solar energy at home, contact Shop-Solar and help you find the best solution to meet your energy needs.
- Escrito en 2016-02-02 10:11:54